Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PARIS

Oh Paris. What havent you taught me? I can remember my first day in paris just like it was yesterday. I came to learn about france, the eifel tower and the meaning of love. Little did i know i would learn much more valuable traits than that. I would learn about creativity and how to keep a reader interested and entertained in my stories and writing. 
 Many times i would just take the time to wander through paris and get behind on my blog posts, because i didnt want to miss a minute of opportunity to learn from the residents. You can be a tourist forever or you can choose to become a resident, for me though, i think i would like to get a summer home in paris and become a part time resident. That meaning, i may not write a lot, but when i do i would like to have good quality writing. Now, i know that quality doesnt come easy, you've got to put some effort into to it. So maybe i should live in paris for good.

Paris, you have taught me more than i ever expected you too. You've been so kind and loving. But for now i must go on, bid you farewell. I'll never forget you Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment