Monday, September 24, 2012

twitter fears and everyday fears #YOLO

I'm afraid of my mom and dad flirting. I'm afraid of flirting with girls (tee-hee). I'm afraid of people that say tee-hee. I'm afraid of me.

Im afraid of hashtags on twitter. Along with that, I'm afraid of nooby hashtaggers. #TakeAhike. #i'mafraidofverylonghashtagsespeciallywheneachwordisn'tcapitalized. I'm afraid of getting unfollowed on twitter. But most of all, im afraid of my parents getting a twitter account.

I'm afraid of people that are unrealisticly happy all of the time. Which i guess means im afraid of drugs..? I'm afraid of our highschools 10 year reunion. I'm afraid i might accidently right "haha" in a college english paper. I'm afraid of the future and the future me. I'm afraid of letting people in my life down.

I'm afraid of Mr. Nelsons zit on his nose. I'm afraid of Rudolph.

I'm afraid of waking up and not finding money under my pillow the morning after i lost a tooth. I'm afraid of poopy diapers. I'm afraid of poopy diapers falling from the sky. I'm afraid of my dads shiny head. I'm afraid of my dad when he watches "The Annoying Orange" on Youtube, and enjoys it.

I'm afraid of ch-ch-chea pets. I'm afraid of warm xbox controllers. I'm of public bathrooms. which consist of warm toilet seats. I'm afraid of the monster chasing me up the stairs. I'm afraid of the phrase "...And what not" or "...And such". Im afraid of LMFAO. I'm afraid of talking to cheerleaders. I'm afraid of my next family reunion with odd people i've never met that are apparently closely related to me.


I'm afraid to press the publish bual;eopjrf

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to come back from this.

    It's not a zit, it's a white mole. At least that's what the geniuses over at the dermatology factory told me. They removed it and checked for cancer and now it's back.

    Freak.

    I don't know what to do about it.

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080203123029AAcsYAr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have crazy stories about our zits nelson...... Just accept it some of us grow zits at the age of 50........ :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

      Totes awks

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. --I'm afraid i might accidently write "haha" in a college english paper

    --I'm afraid of my next family reunion with odd people i've never met that are apparently closely related to me

    --I'm afraid of waking up and not finding money under my pillow the morning after i lost a tooth

    I couldn't pick which one to steal, so I am stealing all three. Hope that's okay with you.
    Well done, keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm afraid of people that are unrealisticly happy all of the time" love this line.. stealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good, and funny post! Im afraid of "tee-hee" too. Im glad im not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid of my parents getting a twitter account. Agreed. I would be dead if they got one.

    ReplyDelete